Tuesday, September 2, 2014

My Hell Week

This past week has been hell. I have to eat regularly or else my stomach gets upset but nothing tastes good and everything smells weird.I don't know what to eat but apparently I need to eat it frequently or my stomach yells at me.

 I am so incredibly tired all the time and my joints ache. The nausea is (finally) mild but now the diarrhea has set in so I Have to deal with cramping and midnight trips to to bathroom. I feel like I am falling apart....mentally....emotionally....physically.

I find myself breaking down in tears for everything. I just want to curl up in a ball on my couch and sleep for the next four months. I wish it was all a bad dream but unfortunately it is my reality.

My scalp has been burning so I know its only a matter of time before my hair is gone. Why does society place so much emphasis on hair? I fear that my husband will not like what he sees when the hair falls out and it's weighing heavy on my heart.

Thats all for now.....I'm tired

No comments:

Post a Comment