Friday, September 12, 2014

Bald and Feeling Beautiful

As most of you saw yesterday, I posted a picture of my bald husband with my bald self. I am overwhelmed by the response to my photo and I am truly grateful for the positive comments. I have to admit that I was really nervous to do it but I am glad my husband convinced me to. All the beautiful words will give me that extra something I am going to need going into next weeks treatment. I felt so much genuine love yesterday that I almost want to shave my head  more often...lol

I feel GREAT today (normal fatigue) and looking forward to a relaxing weekend. Tori will be attending the One Direction Concert with my amazing sister Jeanne. We had planned this almost a year ago and now I am unable to attend because of the circumstances. It makes me a little sad because although I know it would have driven me crazy to be around all those screaming young girls, I would have loved to see Tori and Grace screaming with excitement at the concert. Thank you Jeanne for coming to the rescue and fulfilling Tori's dream.

On a sadder note....My thoughts and prayers go out to the Nelson Family. They lost their grandma Nel this morning.  Dick and Marge are like another set of parents for me and I love them dearly. My heart goes out to Dick for the loss of his mom. Much love to the Nelson Family.

BTW....I love you Mom. Without you and the Faith and love for God you instilled in me my entire life, I would not have the strength to deal with my current reality.

Keeping the Faith and remembering that I am truly blessed.


No comments:

Post a Comment