Friday, September 26, 2014

Finally, I Can Think

It's been awhile since my last post. This week has been really rough week. The fatigue has taken every once of energy i stored up right before my last treatment. It is only today, the 10th day after treatment, that I am beginning to feel alive again. On top of the fatigue, I've been dealing with the adverse reactions of two my meds. My hands are bright red, itchy and swollen. They look so incredibly ugly.

Despite the week that I just experienced, I will continue to focus on the positive. We are approx 33% done and with my next treatment I will be half way there. I will be done before Christmas, my Tori's birthday and Nick's 40th. These are all wonderful things to look forward to and to celebrate.

I know this one is short but my hands hurt and I can't type. Maybe tomorrow will be a little better.

One last note.....without God, I would have nothing. He will pull me through. The love of my husband keeps me going everyday and the love for my daughters Haylee and Tori keep me motivated to be the strong female role model that I want them to admire. 

Keeping the Faith and remembering that I am truly blessed.


No comments:

Post a Comment