Friday, October 17, 2014

Feeling Lost

I guess I should be excited that I am half way done but I can't help but look at the situation that I have the do the first half all over again and it's getting harder. My body is getting weaker everyday and my spirits are really at an all time low. 

I've been called an inspiration to many people but if those people saw me today, curled up in my bathrobe on the couch, sobbing while I am writing this blog, they would call me less than inspirational.

I'm so tired or being sick and a burden to my family. I'm so tired of my huge painful hands dues to negative affect of the meds. I'm so tired of not bring able to eat normal food and have it taste good. In essence...I'm just plain tired.

Will my life ever be normal again? Right now I can't see it and it scares me. I usually have it all together but I feel as if I am falling apart.

I guess that's all my venting for tonight. Please keep me in your prayers and I will continue to trust in God and his plan.







No comments:

Post a Comment